GRAN VIA DE LES CORTS CATALANES BUILDING REPORT
It is a comprehensive Great Rehabilitation of a magnified royal estate cataloged from 1900 located in the heart of the Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes whose facade has been recovered with new carpentry maintaining the essence of the architecture of the time. This exclusive development consists of 14 homes available with their own style, and has floors from 90m2 to 150m2 and 2, 3 to 4 bedrooms, including 4 duplex apartments and 1 duplex penthouse.
In addition to 2 commercial premises on the ground floor. The homes are very bright and welcoming this all thanks to the quality and comfort that combine the noble materials used and the original elements that were recovered.
• Complete rehabilitation of the current façade with a stucco finish, according to a color study carried out and approved by the town hall and internal wall covering with laminated plasterboard on galvanized steel structure and rock wool panel.
• Rehabilitation of balcony railings
Gran Vía facade:
• Balconies and windows of aluminum houses of the Macrisal house with glass of 4 + 4 Guardian Sun Silence 12 and 3 + 3 acoustic camera.
• Camera glasses with double anti-noise system, front 4 + 4 acoustic with double security butyl + sheet of low emissive layer + solar control brand Guardian Sun, exterior part with acoustic 3 + 3 with double butyl and 16 mm air chamber, with black intercalario.
Carrer Mas, 2, baixos. 08903, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat. Barcelona
• On the aluminum rear facade of the Macrisal house with camera glass 4/14/6 with Guardian Sun.
• Chamber glass, 4 mm glass inner part, 16 mm air chamber and outer glass insulating layer glass, low emissive + 6 mm solar control Guardian Sun brand.
• Booklet blinds in lacquered wood with the color proposed by the town hall according to regulations.
• Entrance door to the building: the restoration of the original existing door in wood will be carried out.
Interior partition walls:
• Interior distribution: with double plasterboard partitions laminated on galvanized steel structure.
• Facade enclosure formed by aluminum carpentry with thermal bridge breakage and glazing with triple glazing and cameras.
• Entrance doors to the house: the old ones will be restored and painted with enamel paint.
• Interior doors (sliding and sliding) in MDF lacquered and plafonadas with JNF handles.
• Built-in wardrobes, according to the project, with white fronts and interior lining in wood or similar laminate finish. Interior distribution with bar, shelves and drawers.
Floors and coatings
Internal common areas:
• The current white marble flooring is maintained.
• There will be a complete restoration of the existing staircase, pavements and stuccos to lime.
• General: Hidrofix Natural Oak floating park (water resistant) • Bathrooms: hydraulic mosaic type porcelain.
The ground floor:
• General: floating park in natural oak spike wood.
• Bathrooms: mosaic recovered in bathroom 1 and porcelain tile type hydraulic mosaic in 2 y3
• Lacquered baseboards in white
• Main bathroom: large-format porcelain tiles (Calacatta marble type).
Carrer Mas, 2, baixos. 08903, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat. Barcelona 2
• Other bathrooms: Paris enameled ceramic, olive-colored meter and white enameled ceramic placed in a spike.
• Except in a bathroom on the Main floor that
• We recovered the existing old stucco and porcelain tiles in the rest of the walls.
• Rehabilitation of pavements on existing balconies. False Ceilings and Painting
• Recovery of old stuccoes in the main community staircase.
• Interior dwellings:
• False ceilings of laminated plasterboard with integrated lighting, depending on the project.
• Plastic paint throughout the house with a smooth white broken finish.
• Electrical installation with elevated electrification.
• Ready for integrated lighting using recessed LED lamps. • Mechanisms of the Hager house, Q1 series or similar.
• Housing ready for connection to fiber optics of telecommunications operators with FTTH Fiber To The Home) pre-installed, also prepared for the hybrid connection of operator and including category 6 UTP copper.
• RTVSAT (TDT plus satellite possibility) and Broadband connections with configurable connection (Voice and Data to be chosen) in all the rooms and therefore adaptive to the particular needs of the client, bringing together requirements of RD346 / 2011.
Screenshot 2019-05-06 at 13.01.43
Screenshot 2019-05-06 at 13.01.17
Ground Floor Commercial 2
Ground Floor Commercial